isnt it odd how the human mind expands inwardly forever
i can build characters and worlds and universes and define new laws of nature
construct stories and timelines and fit it all together inside my own head
and yet i can’t draw a fUCKING LAMP
- me: why did you just reblog that from them
- me: i literally just reblogged that
- me: you're following both of us so why'd you reblog it from them and not me
- me: is it because you don't like me
- me: is it because i'm fat
- *runs for 10 minutes*
- me: am i skinny yet?
In fifth grade we were making little clay statues and mine came out shitty so I left a big air pocket in it so it would explode when the teacher put it in the kiln and it exploded so hard it destroyed ten other kids’s statues and they were all on the verge of tears I thought it was really funny I still do
"its not that hard to get a job"
Things that don’t make you less of a feminist:
- Being in a loving relationship.
- Being submissive.
- Wearing makeup.
- Being a housewife.
- Wearing dresses.
- High heels.
Things that do make you less of a feminist:
- Shaming women for doing any of these things.
Yes. 10000x thank you.